Monday, June 04, 2012

Received Into The Loving Arms of Jesus

The days of our lives are seventy years; and if by reason of strength they are eighty years, yet their boast is only labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. Psalm 90:10 NKJV.
 
Ah Ma, I have always thought that you would grow old but never die, that we would always have you. You were a loving grandmother to each of us. A guardian of the fatherless; mother hen to the younger ones; and great comfort and solace to the older ones. Your generosity to all, dedication to family, and faithful devotion to the Lord has touched and supported many.
 
I remember our conversation one Sunday afternoon, when you told me that you know I love you. And that I shouldn't be sad when you return to the Lord.
 
Ah Ma, we will miss you dearly, but we know that Jesus loves you, and just as He has said in John 14:2-3, "In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
 
Love,
Ling    ".

No comments: